Hello my lovelies!
I figured since I’m recently on my blogging game right now, I’d start up participating in this great feature The Sunday Post which was started at The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
So here’s just a breakdown of this week’s posts, some other blogger’s posts I loved this week & some other things I loved 😉
- Back to School Book Tag | Books that I matched with each class! This was a fun tag!
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi | A 5 star book! My thoughts & why you should be reading this now!
- Diverse Books I’m Waiting on this Fall | A spotlight on diverse books coming out this Fall for Waiting on Wednesday
- Books I’d Recommend for Required Reading | Keeping with the “back-to-school”theme for this week, here are books I’d put on my required reading lists!
- Cover Reveal: Royally Matched by Emma Chase | Seriously, this is a drool-worthy cover!
- Books for Back to School | A list of books that come to mind once Back-to-School comes around!
- Let’s Talk: Diversity Is Not A Bad Word // BookTube & Book Recs | Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews
- Black Women As Heroes and Role Models – A Reading List | Naz @ Read Diverse Books
- ARC Review: As I Descended by Robin Talley | The Candid Cover
- YA Book Display Ideas | Jennifer @ YA Book Nerd
- My Autumn Reading List | Jennifer @ That’s What She Read
- 5 Quotes to Help You Refocus & Finish the Year Strong | Jamie @ The Perpetual Page-Turner
- My Currently Reading Shelf & Why It’s A Lie | Rayna @ Reader Rayna
- Chatterbox: When “Diversity” Isn’t Actually Diverse | Jeann @ Happy Indulgence
- Diversity & Multicultural Representation | Joséphine @ Word Revel
- Sexual Harassment: A “Way of Life” Kids Keep To Themselves | A. M. Blair @ The Misfortune of Knowing
- 5 Reasons You Should Have A Library Card | BookRiot.com
- Creating The Fantasy World of ‘Labyrinth Lost’ Meant Staying True to My Roots | Bustle.com
- 10 Middle Grade Fantasy Novels with Black Girl Leads | BookRiot.com
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what posts/articles you’ve loved this week!